Monday, February 14, 2011

Valentine's Day design

I know, I know, I'm kinda late lol. I'm not a fan of valentine's day and all sweet stuff that comes with it. And I made this design accidentally and I thought it's nice so I bought it. I'll put it on sale when Stardoll will fix the bug with selling designs. So here it is, and if you're reading this, you like it, just check my bazaar, maybe it's there ;)
BTW yeah, the rabbit's missing one eyebrow. But I swear it was there when I bought! :/

I also decided to change my medoll. The old face I made when I first started to play this game some 7 or 8 months ago and I liked it. But recently I tried those new facial features that stardoll made for superstars and for some reason I didn't like my good old doll anymore. It seemed too cartoonish, the lips lacked shadows, etc. So I came up with this new one but I admit I don't really like it either. But I guess I'll just leave it this way, hope I will get used to it lol.

No comments: